F4U-1 Birdcage Corsair 126 “Tojo Eats Shit” 1\48 TAMIYA

The color scheme was originally a piece of the puzzle. It certainly appears to be a first two-tone design of Blue Gray (FS35189) versus Light Gray (FS36440). The timing of the signals also shows this pattern. But there are the outer surfaces of the fins that are distinctly blue-grey. Then what is the dark color on the top of the wings? This led to speculation that it was a very dirty 3 ton design. Sea Blue (FS 35042) This F4u-1 Corsair. It is the dirtiest and most combative of the weather conditions in the Pacific War. It appears to retain its factory color. Although it has been passed in front of the wings with Sea Blue (FS 35042). We don’t know if it has the “star” on both wings as (Barracuda) gives us. It is definitely one of the first to be commissioned by the Marines in 1943 and the photo taken from late 1944. Looking of course in the Pacific environment. We will find out during the war. The planes operated from makeshift airstrips on coral islands. Where the sand from ( Coral. ) Rubbed the planes wildly. We also know that even though it was raining a lot. They never washed the planes. Drinking water was precious on the islands. It’s easier to repaint over the top and you explain that bastard in the variant. I will also add that the quality of paints at that time was very simple and instead of solvent they put benzine in the paints. The colors I worked with are all Model Master and matte varnish from Hobby Color. Considering the environment in which 126 is served and having only one photo in hand. I spent more time with the weather conditions. I worked piece by piece. The first phase was to lighten the base colors with oil painting white and highlight the joints on the panel. Later I did AK’s Wash with Sand And Desert. The run from the tank was done with the help of Burnt umber oil. The smoke from the exhaust and the Hobby Cilor H-343 Soot guns.and the mud on the Rough Sand H-346 wheels. around the engine I did runs with H-342 AK-Engine oil & AK-Kerosen.I also washed a lot with Yellow Ocker oil Under the fuselage from behind the cockpit to the rear wheel

1)AIRES 4225 detail set for Tamiya kits. 2) Barracuda – 1/48 F4U-1 Corsair Part 1 Decals BC 48009 . 3) Verlinden USAAF Ground Crew Resin Model Military Figure Kit 1/48 & Verlinden 1/48 US Navy pilot

video

Related posts

Curtis SO3C Seamew

F-102 DELTA DAGGER MENG HAF

F-15 Strike Eagle BAZ “TWIN TAIL SQUADRON” IDF AF

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Read More